Friday, November 8, 2013

Academics Shoot

*THESE PICTURES ARE NOT MY OWN. I DID THIS FROM HOME AND DID NOT HAVE THE PICTURES EVEN TAKEN YET. *
 
Balance:
1. I think I followed the rule pretty well, there are three fruits here that balance each other out in kind of a triangle.
2. The subject is a couple of fruits just chilling.
3. I believe the subject should be pretty clear to some one looking at the picture.
4. I could have took the picture myself.

Framing:
1.The rule was followed very well, there is a nice rock border around the foci of  the ocean.
2. The subject is a beautiful view.
3. I think the subject can easily be deducted from the picture.
4. I could have took the picture myself.

Lines:
1. The rule was followed quite well, this picture is a great representation of incorporating lines into a picture.
2. The subject is a library.
3. Yes anybody can see that.
4. I could have took the picture myself.

Avoiding Mergers:
1. The rule was broken quite well, it seems as though the pole is coming out of her head.
2. The subject is a girl posing with a merger in the background.
3. I'm sure many people can deduct that from this picture.
4. I could have took the picture myself.

Rule of Thirds:
1. I think the rule was followed really well, the focus of the picture( the tree) is in the bottom right corner of where a grid would be. It draws nice focus to the tree.
2. The subject is a beautiful sunset with a tree in the middle of water.
3. I think someone would mainly think the subject is the beautiful sunset when in fact it is mainly the tree.
4. This picture would be better if i took it myself.

Simplicity:
1. I believe the rule was followed very well, there is a solid background with one object as the focus.
2. The subject of this picture is a book.
3. Seeing as it is the only thing seen in the picture I believe the subject can quickly be detected.
4. This picture would be better if I took it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment