Thursday, October 10, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

Action and Emotion
The action shown in this picture is an experiment gone haywire but I believe the emotion his happiness and surprise.
Filling The Frame
The frame is filled with a group of kids doing some sort of experiment, the picture is very busy.

Best Story
I think this picture tells the story of two kids who appreciate there teacher and are showing there gratitude.





I picked this photo because it looks really cool, and i love me some bass.
There is definitely a lot of focus in this photograph.
I could take similar photos in my own school in the art room .
I would like to visit the engineering classroom and take pictures.
I will incorporate picture taking techniques in order to have better photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment