Thursday, October 10, 2013

Academic Shoots Reflection

1. It was hard at times to get the photos I needed because a lot of the time teachers wouldn't let me in their classroom or I just couldn't find something to fit the rule well enough.
2. I found myself thinking about the lens clarity a lot, adjusting the two different parts of it to focus correctly on my subject.
3. If I could do the assignment again, I would probably have a lot better examples,  I wasn't exactly clear on what all the rules meant when I went out to shoot.
4. I would go to the same places I did, I believe the fine arts building has a lot of photographic potential so I would definitely go back there.
5. I think when i go out the easiest rule to achieve will be the rule of thirds, because you can take a picture of anything and as long as it is in one of four spots on the photo then you follow the rule of thirds.
6. I think the hardest rule to capture is balance. You have to take a picture at the right moment for it to have balance.
7. I'm still not totally clear on balance, i can look at more pictures that are examples of balance to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment